What we do:
At Simply Get Results we’re changing how the world works by leveraging people data to enhance business performance for Fortune 5000 organisations. Founded in 2014, we have 25 plus years of real-world experience built into our powerful analytics platform and algorithms. Our customers are complex organisations which masks high levels of inefficiency. People are their biggest source of cost, risk and value, yet are the hardest part to measure. Simply gives senior leaders in these organisations a central and integrated point of control. We predict which workforce decisions will have greatest impact on financial performance and people’s wellbeing, and track actions through to results.
What we’re looking for:
We need smart, data savvy people who want to help our customers make better decisions. We think humans are really important, and while our service is powered by software, you’ll be the personal touch, helping our customers generate the insight they need to take decisions. It’s all about insight! You’re a geek-translator, a problem solver, a trusted partner.
How the role fits in:
You’ll help our customers understand the Simply platform and service, working as part of the Customer Results team. You’ll support insight in a delivery team, working across several customers. In the team, you’re the translator, guiding our data science and data analyst teams to configure our platform for the customer, then using the platform to proactively engage our customer with brand new insights. You will be helping to solve pressing business challenges. Your work will be relied on in the boardroom and leadership team meeting, helping drive transformation in the world’s largest companies.
Customer satisfaction is the number 1 goal, and you’ll also contribute to our product design, intellectual property, and commercial management.
Typical activities include:
- Research the competitive forces that make companies and teams successful
- Lead problem solving for new clients, informing scope and business case for Simply platform
- Configure the Simply platform to deliver to customer requirements
- Use the Simply platform to model, predict and visualise insights for our customers
- Support Insight Leads to influence decisions of senior leaders and executives
- Deliver proactive account management to satisfy our customers
- Build customer understanding and capability by delivering targeted learning
- Support Insight Leads to manage relationships and guide change in complex organisations
Your background and experience:
- Experience in a consultancy or technology advisory
- Financial and business literacy / numeracy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Enjoy logical and creative thinking (e.g. systems thinking)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications
The need to knows:
- Based in London, with part-time customer work on site required
- Flexible working hours and location
- Full benefits package
How To Apply:
We would like you to answer 3 questions:
- How do you think data on the people that work in a company can be used to drive improved business performance?
- What’s your ideal role if you join us?
- What can you apply from your current experience that’s going to make you a next level member of the team?
If you like the sound of this then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com