What we do:
At Simply Get Results our name is our promise. We help our clients improve their financial performance through data analytics, by uncovering how people influence business, financial and well-being outcomes. We use cutting edge technology, algorithms and experience of what works, to solve problems and identify opportunities for FTSE-100 and Global-500 clients; informing decisions to reduce cost, accelerate growth and optimise change. We are a small, dynamic and global team that is growing quickly. If you’re excited about how that sounds, all the details you need are on our website.
What we’re looking for:
We provide the rare opportunity to have a real impact on a business during your placement year, you won’t be given busy work or training wheels and instead will get to take ownership and see the outcomes of your work: gaining first-hand experience of working in a management and data environment. You will get to work with professionals with years of experience and an in depth knowledge of their subject area. There are many opportunities for coaching and learning as well as shadowing and on the job training to help you develop the skills you need.
How the role fits in:
We’re a scaling, fast-moving, high-growth tech / analytics start-up, so as part of the team you’ll be very hands on. We want you to take ownership for a variety of responsibilities that you truly engage with, this allows for a lot of flexibility but also initiative to really take opportunities, we want someone who is excited by the prospect of this style of work. You will get to build your role around your skills and abilities as well as develop and learn whilst here and take on projects given to you.
Typical activities include:
- Data analysis for research and client work
- Client-facing service delivery
- Supporting Simply business and HR operations
- Developing sales pitches
- Deliver internal projects (e.g. team and client events)
- Growing our business through marketing
At Simply we are looking for an attitude rather than a specific background. We want someone to get stuck in, who is passionate about making a difference to what we do, and who is excited to help scaling our business.
We’re looking for people who have these sorts of skills and experiences:
- Take on personal accountability
- Interest in data analysis and analytics (you don’t have to be a super geek)
- Interest in big organisations, people and the world of work
- Problem solving – logical and creative thinking
- Big picture thinkers
- Experience working in a project/ service environment
- Determination to make the most of the internship’s learning experience
Start date: summer 2019
Number of vacancies: 4
Hours: 35 hours a week minimum – flexible working hours
How To Apply:
We would like you to answer 3 questions:
- How do you think data on the people that work in a company can be used to drive improved business performance?
- What’s your ideal role if you join us?
- What can you apply from your current experience that’s going to make you a next level member of the team?
Please send us a short video of yourself answering the 3 questions, along with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe there is nothing more important to our business than our people, so we want to add to an amazing team with young talent; we want you for a different perspective and we genuinely want to hear it. We hope to give you an unrivalled experience with Simply Get Results, to truly enjoy your year with us and grow from it, and maybe even want to come back!