What we do:
At Simply Get Results we help our clients improve their financial performance through data analytics. We do this by analysing the relationship between data on their people and their business and financial data. Our algorithms and experience of what has worked before helps to inform the actions our clients can take to reduce cost, accelerate growth and optimise change. If you’re excited about how that sounds, all the details you need are on our website: https://simplygetresults.com/
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Business Analyst to help us continue our development as well as extend and scale our platform. You will work alongside leaders and innovators in human capital analytics in a diverse and fast-paced start-up environment right in the heart of London. The ideal candidate is practical, willing to learn fast, and interested in how big businesses (i.e. our clients) really work.
What you’ll do:
As a business analyst you will provide technology enabled solutions in a range of areas including software, business and systems analysis, data analysis by helping us to understand how Simply’s software platform can be designed to work alongside our customers’ business/IT systems, particularly other HR technology such as SAP Success Factors, Oracle Fusion and Workday. You will produce specifications of user requirements that enable software engineers to develop the right software solutions that fit into our clients’ technology landscape at a logical/ conceptual level by working alongside our COO and CTO.
What you’ll gain:
- Technical Skills: be able to…
- Develop and apply modelling and analysis techniques to describe business problem scenarios and to help select solutions using a range of industry standard analysis techniques.
- Develop a clear, complete, unambiguous and testable requirements specification, including functional, non-functional, data and user interface requirements
- Evaluate selected models against business objectives and system requirements
Technical Knowledge and Understanding:
- How business exploits technology solutions for competitive advantage
- The principles of requirements engineering and the importance of managing requirements
- How to conduct a range of business/organisational analyses.
- How the products of analysis feed into the design and development of a system.
- The role of data management systems in managing organisational data and information
- Contemporary techniques for design, developing, testing, correcting, deploying and documenting software systems from specifications, using agreed standards and tools.
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Logical thinking and creative approach to problem solving.
We’re a small, fast-moving, high-growth tech/analytics start-up. We need people who can work independently and pro-actively, take on responsibility as well as think, act and learn fast, so as part of the team you’ll be very hands on. We’re also flexible with working hours.
Does this sound like you? Then join us.
How To Apply:
We would like you to answer 3 questions:
- How do you think data on the people that work in a company can be used to drive improved business performance?
- What’s your ideal role if you join us?
- What can you apply from your current experience that’s going to make you a next level member of the team?
Please send a short (3 mins max) video introduction of yourself answering these 3 questions, along with a CV and optional cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org