What we do:
At Simply Get Results we’re changing how the world works by leveraging people data to enhance business performance for Fortune 5000 organisations. Founded in 2014, we have 25 plus years of real-world experience built into our powerful analytics platform and algorithms. Our customers are complex organisations which masks high levels of inefficiency. People are their biggest source of cost, risk and value, yet are the hardest part to measure. Simply gives senior leaders in these organisations a central and integrated point of control. We predict which workforce decisions will have greatest impact on financial performance and people’s wellbeing, and track actions through to results.
What we’re looking for:
We need a smart, ambitious and tenacious person to help us attract the right type of new customers. You’ll be a brilliant listener, questioner and relationship builder. You’ll be a powerful influencer. You’re be adept at a consultative and competency- based approach to inspiring new customers to want to work with us. You are action orientated, have an eye for detail and a desire to work as part of a bright team.
How the role fits in:
You’re joining us to make sure that potential customers know who we are, what we do and have the appetite to work with us. You will be leading and organising our outbound approach to meeting the right people in the right companies. You will work in the team responsible for building our awareness, reputation and scale. You are going to influence the Simply Customer, Product and Commercial teams to come together to solve customer problems.
Typical activities include:
- Responsibility for all outbound sales activities (sales target to be agreed)
- Operating on behalf of the team the end-to-end sales process (coordinating pipeline, CRM, meeting prep and delivery, proposals, closing opportunities)
- Owning sales targets
- Managing supporting team members
- Maintaining pipeline
- Maintaining and develop customer database / CRM contacts
- Ensuring sales meetings are set up, prepared for and run effectively
- Working with customer team to understand customer needs and contribute to account plans and account development
- Working with the Product and Customer teams to scope solutions and create proposals.
- Ensuring proposals are prepared, quality-assured and delivered on time (not present)
- Ensuring appropriate subject-matter input to proposals / solution designs
- Holding senior team to account for their contribution to making sales
Your background and experience:
- Critical traits are high levels of EQ, resilience, influencing, problem solving skills, and action orientated
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to make the complex simple
- Experience in a Sales Development roles, influencing Exec level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in building long lasting commercial relationships
- Experience in software, Human Capital
- Experience of working in a small company selling to big organisations
- Experience of a sophisticated product sell
The need to knows:
- Based in London and willingness to travel to prospects and customers including some occasional international travel
- We look to achieve flexible working patterns to fit with customer needs and yours (The right attitude and behaviours make anything possible)
- This is a great opportunity to develop your career, develop your reach / skills / impact & influence, work directly with big organisations.
How To Apply:
We would like you to answer 3 questions:
- How do you think data on the people that work in a company can be used to drive improved business performance?
- What’s your ideal role if you join us?
- What can you apply from your current experience that’s going to make you a next level member of the team?
If you like the sound of this then please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]